Two-Year Study of Trends in Affluent Shopping to Use for Retail Marketing Strategy
Across the nation, the shoppers that count most to retailers from High Street to Main Street, in the malls, at the outlets, in the tony luxury boutiques, in the department stores and at the discounters are the affluent, defined as those with incomes at the top 20 percent, or about $100,000 and above in 2014.
How to attract more high-potential affluent customers to your shopping experience
These are the ‘heavy lifters’ when it comes to shopping — while they account for only 20 percent of all U.S. households, they account for more than 40 percent of total consumer spending. This new study from Unity Marketing examines in depth the shopping habits of the nation’s biggest, most indulgent and most powerful shoppers and shows how to attract more of these high-potential affluent customers to your special shopping experience.
Report includes not just descriptive statistics, but actionable insights, recommendations and case studies
You will receive:
- Affluent Shopper Trend Report, an executive summary of two years of history from the Affluent Consumer Tracking Study Shopper Track survey outlining key trends and findings, including case studies of specialty retailers that create extraordinary experiences for affluent shoppers (a $995 value).
- Detailed Analysis Report providing details about where affluents shopped, what they shopped for, why they shopped, how much they spent, and more.
Report includes not just descriptive statistics, but actionable insights, recommendations and case studies of retailers that are attracting the high-end shoppers to their shopping experiences.
Retailers at all pricing levels — high-end, discount/low-end and mid-market — need to understand the behaviors of the affluent shoppers, their most important customer segment.
Retail & Shopping Experiences Profiled
Retailers & shopping experiences profiled include:
- General Merchandisers, specifically Department Stores and Luxury Department Stores
- Online Internet Retailers
- Specialty Retailers, including
- Art Galleries, Custom Framing Shops
- Luxury-branded Boutiques
- Fashion Boutiques
- Home Furnishings & Furniture Stores
- Beauty/Cosmetics Specialty Stores
- Jewelry Stores
- Wine & Liquor Stores
- Kitchenware/Tabletop Stores
- Major Appliance, Bath & Kitchen Specialty Stores
- Sunglass & Optical Stores
- Experiential Shopping
- Physician Services