“Just the Facts, Ma’am” Report on the Affluent Consumer Market for Mattresses & Sleep Systems Snapshot Report ReleasedDownload Table of Contents
Unity Marketing has just released a short, but sweet report with key facts and figures on the affluent market for mattresses and sleep systems. Entitled the Mattresses & Sleep Systems Snapshot Report, this succinct report presents the busy marketer with “just the facts, ma’am” in order to help them assess opportunities and shifts in what mattresses and bedding products affluent consumers are buying, how much they are spending and where they are making their purchases. It also includes which mattress brands affluents are buying.
It includes details, facts and figures taken from Unity Marketing’s Affluent Consumer Tracking Study which is a longitudinal survey among 1,000-1,200 affluent consumers (incomes $100,000 and above) conducted throughout 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
Contained in this new concise snapshot report are these essential facts and figures that can give direction to marketers’ business and strategic plans.
- What types of mattresses and sleep systems products are of most interest to affluent consumers and how these items are trending year- over-year both in terms of purchase incidence and spending.
- Where affluents shop for new mattresses and sleep systems so that marketers can identify their best channel partners and retailers can understand the competitive landscape
- Trends in purchase and spending in the mattresses and sleep systems products category, as well as at the product level.-
- Which demographic segments of affluent consumers are increasing their spending, and which are still cutting back on mattresses and sleep systems purchases.
- What mattress and sleep system brands are most popular among affluent consumers, including air, foam, inner spring or combo.What brands affluent linens consumers are buying.
- What brands affluent linens consumers are buying.
“This report is written specifically for marketers that want the most up-to-date and salient facts to help them understand the trends in the current market and ways they can address their challenges. Unlike Unity Marketing’s in-depth market research reports, this snapshot report gives the marketer the most important consumer data that will bring dimension to business planning. It doesn’t overwhelm the busy executive with a lot of excess baggage they don’t need, but presents them with the facts and figures they need to make decisions,” explains Pam Danziger, president of Unity Marketing and author of Putting the Luxe Back in Luxury.