“Just the Facts, Ma’am” Report on the Affluent Consumer Market for Linens, Fabrics and Home Soft Goods ReleasedDownload Table of Contents
Unity Marketing has just released a short, but sweet report with key facts and figures on the affluent market for home decorating fabrics, window & wall coverings. Entitled the Linens, Fabrics and Soft Goods Snapshot Report, this succinct report presents the busy marketer with “just the facts, ma’am” in order to help them assess opportunities and shifts in what home decorating fabrics, linens and other softgoods affluent consumers are buying, how much they are spending and where they are making their purchases. It also includes the linen brands affluents are buying.
This report is written specifically for marketers that want the most up-to-date and salient facts to help them understand the trends in the current affluent consumer market for luxury linens, fabrics and soft goods
It includes details, facts and figures taken from Unity Marketing’s Affluent Consumer Tracking Study which is a longitudinal survey among 1,000-1,200 affluent consumers (incomes $100,000 and above) conducted throughout 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
Contained in this new concise snapshot report are these essential facts and figures that can give direction to marketers’ business and strategic plans.
- What types of home linens decorating fabrics, curtains, drapes and other soft goods are of most interest to affluent consumers and how these items are trending year-over-year both in terms of purchase incidence and spending.
- Where the fabric, linen and softgoods customers are shopping so that marketers can identify their best channel partners and retailers can understand the competitive landscape
- Trends in purchase and spending in the home decorating linens category, as well as at the product level.
- Which demographic segments of affluent consumers are increasing their spending, and which are still cutting back on home decorating linens fabrics, and other soft goods.
- What brands affluent linens consumers are buying.
“This report is written specifically for marketers that want the most up-to-date and salient facts to help them understand the trends in the current market and ways they can address their challenges. Unlike Unity Marketing’s in-depth market research reports, this snapshot report gives the marketer the most important consumer data that will bring dimension to business planning. It doesn’t overwhelm the busy executive with a lot of excess baggage they don’t need, but presents them with the facts and figures they need to make decisions,” explains Pam Danziger, president of Unity Marketing and author of Putting the Luxe Back in Luxury.