“Just the Facts, Ma’am” Report on the Affluent Consumer Market for Travel Released
Unity Marketing has just released a short, but sweet report with key facts and figures on the affluent market for travel services. Entitled the Travel Snapshot Report 2014, this succinct trend report presents the busy marketer with “just the facts, ma’am” in order to help them assess opportunities and shifts in what travel services and experiences products affluent consumers are buying and how much they are spending.
It includes details, facts and figures taken from Unity Marketing’s Affluent Consumer Tracking Study, which is a quarterly survey among 1,000-1,200 affluent consumers (incomes $100,000 and above) conducted throughout 2008 through 2013.
Contained in this new concise snapshot report are these essential facts and figures that can give direction to marketers’ business and strategic plans.
- What types of travel experiences are of most of interest to affluent consumers and how these items are trending year-over-year both in terms of purchase incidence and spending
- Trends are reported in foreign and domestic travel experiences, including luxury hotels, cruising, resorts, first class, private jet, etc.
- Trends in purchase and spending in the travel category.
- Which demographic segments of affluent consumers are increasing their spending, and which are still cutting back on travel services.
- Luxury hotel brands preferred by affluent travelers and trends in hotel brand usage.
- Cruise brands preferred by affluents and cruise brand usage.
Plus the report includes critical data on the demographics of the affluent market to add perspective to marketers’ understanding of their target market.
“This report is written specifically for marketers that want the most up-to-date and salient facts to help them understand the trends in the current market and ways they can address their challenges. Unlike Unity Marketing’s in-depth market research reports, this snapshot report gives the marketer the most important consumer data that will bring dimension to business planning. It doesn’t overwhelm the busy executive with a lot of excess baggage they don’t need, but presents them with the facts and figures they need to make decisions,” explains Pam Danziger, president of Unity Marketing and author of Shopping: Why We Love It and How Retailers Can Create the Ultimate Customer Experience.
October 2014 (87 pages)
Published Price: $595
(For detailed table of contents and list of brands included, call 717.336.1600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org)