“Just the Facts, Ma’am” Report about the American Affluent Consumer and their Luxury Clothing and Apparel Purchases, Spending & Brand PreferencesDownload Table of Contents
Unity Marketing has just released a short, but sweet report with key facts and figures on the affluent market for clothing and apparel. Entitled the Luxury Clothing & Apparel Snapshot Report, this succinct report presents the busy marketer with “just the facts, ma’am” in order to help them assess opportunities and shifts in what apparel items affluent consumers are buying, how much they are spending and the trends in where they are making their purchases. Plus this report lists the most popular designer apparel brands and boutiques based upon affluent consumer purchases.
This report is written specifically for marketers that want the most up-to-date and salient facts to help them understand the trends in the current affluent consumer market for luxury clothing and apparel.
The report includes the most relevant details, facts and figures taken from Unity Marketing’s Affluent Consumer Tracking Study, which is a longitudinal three-month survey among 1,000-1,200 affluent consumers (incomes $100,000 and above) conducted throughout 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014. Contained in this new concise snapshot report are these essential facts and figures that can give direction to marketers’ business and strategic plans.
- What clothing and apparel items are of most of interest to affluent consumers and how these items are trending year-over-year both in terms of purchase incidence and spending.
- Where affluents shop for new clothing so marketers can identify their best channel partners and retailers can understand the competitive landscape
- Which demographic segments of affluent consumers are increasing their spending, and which are still cutting back on clothing and apparel purchases.
- Which retailers are the hot destinations for clothing and apparel shopping, and which are still struggling to get into the game.
- Which of the more than 40 fashion brands included in the survey resonate most strongly with the affluent consumer, especially among the ultra-affluent segment (HHI $250,000) who are the most loyal customers for the leading high-end or luxury fashion brands.
“This report is written specifically for marketers that want the most up-to-date and salient facts to help them understand the trends in the current market and ways they can address their challenges. Unlike Unity Marketing’s in-depth market research reports, this snapshot report gives the marketer the most important consumer data that will bring dimension to business planning. It doesn’t overwhelm the busy executive with a lot of excess baggage they don’t need, but presents them with the facts and figures they need to make decisions,” explains Pam Danziger, president of Unity Marketing and author of Putting the Luxe Back in Luxury: How new consumer values are redefining the way we market luxury.
September 2015 (65 pages)
Published Price: $595