New “Just the Facts, Ma’am” Report on the Affluent Consumer Market for Fashion Released, including Clothing & Apparel and Fashion Accessories and brands
Unity Marketing has just released a short, but sweet report with key facts and figures on the affluent market for clothing and apparel. Entitled the Fashion Snapshot Report 2014, this succinct report presents the busy marketer with “just the facts, ma’am” in order to help them assess opportunities and shifts in what apparel items affluent consumers are buying, how much they are spending and the trends in where they are making their purchases. Plus this report lists the most popular designer apparel brands based upon affluent consumer purchases.
The report includes the most relevant details, facts and figures taken from Unity Marketing’s Affluent Consumer Tracking Study which is a quarterly survey among 1,000-1,200 affluent consumers (incomes $100,000 and above) conducted throughout 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013. Contained in this new concise snapshot report are these essential facts and figures that can give direction to marketers’ business and strategic plans.
- What clothing and apparel and fashion accessories items are of most of interest to affluent consumers and how these items are trending year-over-year both in terms of purchase incidence and spending.
- Which demographic segments of affluent consumers are increasing their spending, and which are still cutting back on luxury clothing and apparel and fashion accessories purchases.
- Which retailers are the hot destinations for clothing and fashion accessories shopping, and which are still struggling to get into the game.
- Which of the more than 40 fashion brands included in the survey resonate most strongly with the affluent consumer, especially among the ultra-affluent segment (HHI $250,000) who are the most loyal customers for the leading high-end and luxury fashion brands.
- Plus the report includes critical data on the demographics of the affluent market to add perspective to luxury fashion marketers’ understanding of their target market.
“This report is written specifically for marketers that want the most up-to-date and salient facts to help them understand the trends in the current market and ways they can address their challenges. Unlike Unity Marketing’s in-depth market research reports, this snapshot report gives the marketer the most important consumer data that will bring dimension to business planning. It doesn’t overwhelm the busy executive with a lot of excess baggage they don’t need, but presents them with the facts and figures they need to make decisions,” explains Pam Danziger, president of Unity Marketing and author of Putting the Luxe Back in Luxury: How new consumer values are redefining the way we market luxury.
October 2014 (95 pages)Published Price: $750
(For a detailed table of contents and a list of brands included, call 717.336.1600 or email email@example.com.)