What Do HENRYs Want?
Your guide to reaching the most important affluent demographic — High-Earners-Not-Rich-Yet
Gain new insights and understanding about the HENRYs, the high-earners-not-rich-yet mass-affluent customers, who are the new mass-market consumers with discretion & future target market for luxury brands.
This mini-book is a quick and concise overview of the HENRYs, why this new demographic is important to brands and how to connect with this high-spending customer, poorly understood by marketers serving both the mass market and the luxury markets. It includes a look at brands, including two in-depth case studies, that are capturing the brand loyalty, and spending power, of the HENRY customer.
Now in its second edition, this mini-book includes:
- Who Are the HENRYs?
- Meet the HENRYs: The New Middle-Market Customer and Gatekeepers to the Emerging Luxury Market
- Branding in New Luxury Style for HENRYs
- Case Study: How Suitsupply Has HENRYs’ Needs Covered Today & Tomorrow
- Marketing to HENRYs: How Marketers Do It Right
- Case Study: How ALEX AND ANI Combines Mass & Class Marketing to Capture HENRYs
- Take the Next Steps to Connect with HENRYs